Tuesday, January 20, 2015

2K15 Taco Bell Challenge

  
  Hello, friends! My friend, Sara, and I have commenced to create the 2K15 Taco Bell challenge. We are huge fans of Taco Bell and talked about the dilemma we faced whenever we order there. We never know what we want! There's so many choices! Therefore, we have decided to eat every thing on the main menu by the end of 2015 and have called it the 2K15 Taco Bell Challenge. 

  We are eating through the menu together, so if she tries something, I don't have to try it and vice versa. 

  For health reasons, I will not be binging this food, just trying new Taco Bell foods every now and then. I think it's okay to eat unhealthy foods in moderation, so I will be balancing this by eating healthy foods and exercising. 
 
 As seen in the picture, I ate the Crunch Wrap Supreme, which was amazing and is my favorite thing on the menu. Sara had a Doritos Locos Taco, which she really enjoyed and a Cheesy Potato Burrito. We were both completely happy with the food we consumed! 

   I just wanted to let you guys know that this is happening! 


  #2K15TacoBellChallenge  


No comments:

Post a Comment