Thursday, January 22, 2015

Healthy and Happy!

  Hello, friends! Recently I have been trying to eat cleaner and workout more, and living healthier has given me so much more confidence and energy! I try to alternate what body part I workout everyday, and today was my arms and abs day! 
  As you know, I am a huge fan of Blogilates on YouTube, and I am absolutely obsessed with her channel. She posts super fun workout videos that are entertaining and super effective! I have linked one of my favorite videos of hers down below for you to try! Can you get through the entire video? ;) 
  It's totally fine if working out isn't your thing, but I encourage you to live the healthiest and happiest lifestyle possible! Healthy=Happy! Remember that! I hope you have a great week and this post sets you off into the weekend! Love you!

Cassey's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates/featured



No comments:

Post a Comment