Thursday, January 1, 2015

Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara Review


  Hello, friends! How are you? I hope you're having an amazing 2015 so far! Today, I am doing a review on the Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara that arrived in the drugstore recently. Let's get into this!

Background: This mascara claims to make your lashes full and soft with its new "petal shaped brush". 

Price: $6.99 

Extra Info: I bought mine in the waterproof formula

Packaging: The packaging is bright and pink, which is really nice. The brush is medium sized and reminds me of the LashBlast wand.

Shade Range: As usual, there are 3 shades: black, very black, and black brown. Mine is in black.

Application: Upon the initial application of this product, I noticed that the brush is made of a very stiff plastic and actually hurts to apply. I keep scraping my lash line with the wand, which is really uncomfortable. The mascara makes my lashes full, but does nothing to lengthen them, which is important to me. I didn't notice any volume build up, so that was disappointing. After wearing this for a couple hours, I did notice that it didn't fade or smudge. 

Final Thoughts: I don't really like this mascara. Though it makes my lashes look full, they aren't lengthened or volumized by this mascara. It also really hurts to apply, which is disappointing. 

Rating: 3/5

  I hope you enjoyed this review! Let me know if you found this to be helpful!

-Love Ling


No comments:

Post a Comment